Sunday, July 13, 2003

Steve Taylor Press Conference - a Feature of The Phantom Tollbooth:

"Steve Taylor Press Conference
Friday, July 4, 2003
Cornerstone Festival
Moderated by Chris MacIntosh
Photographs by Linda LaFianza & Steve White
MacIntosh: A number of years ago, the Resurrection Band was out on tour, and they brought this tall, skinny ex-youth pastor with them to open up the shows for them. His name was Steve Taylor. What have you been doing lately, man?
Taylor: [laughs] I haven't been doing any interviews, that's one thing. I'm a little nervous about this! I actually haven't taken much in the way of questions or anything since the Squint days, so I hope you guys will go really easy on me, and just a lot of powder puff questions, and make it easy.
MacIntosh: I would ask if anybody wants to ask questions, come up here, use the microphone, because we are recording these for future posterity. Does anybody have any questions for Steve? "

No comments: