Monday, September 18, 2006

Plumb ..lulaby album..now that's unique! lets see mainstream music follow this!

In May, Plumb announced a new project on the horizon... a new baby! Also, just recently, the artist and mother-to-be for the second time had announced a new album in the works. The follow up to Chaotic Resolve is set to be an all-lullaby project. Tiffany wrote in a recent blog on MySpace, "I started today back in the studio writing for a lullaby record I'm releasing. I plan on... recording it in August and September... The lullaby album doesn't have a release date... but I'm stoked about it. It'll be me, but more along the lines, since it's a lullaby record, of my song 'Phobic' or 'Jekyll and Hyde' ...very mellow. So even if you aren't a Mom or Dad with kids, I'm hoping the record turns out mature and creative and artistic and a great novel record to own for adults that their babies and kids can enjoy. I'm not familiar with anything like that out there... so I'm hoping for its success. If its out by Xmas, it might be a great gift for anyone you know with children... hint hint." Plumb is finished touring for 2006, with her last date being cancelled yesterday due to torrential rains in New Jersey. For the latest from the pop/rock artist and a few amusing stories about her experiences with her first baby Solomon, visit her spot on MySpace.com or her official site, Plumbinfo.com. (from Plumbinfo.com; JFH)

No comments: